So a number of our members in Victory have been blogging about Lordship, which is really great because we’re getting to see real lives, real stories of people encountering the real Lord of the Universe.
So for today, I thought I’d share there stories. Some of them I already blogged about last Monday, but there are many more links today as well.
Be sure to scroll to the bottom for the surprise also!
- Lord and Lordship by the beautiful woman mentioned in my blog, Carla “Rica” Peralejo Bonifacio
- One Tough Decision by Dennis Sy
- When Obeying Meant Letting Go by Val Baguios III
- Releasing Forgiveness and Putting God in Control by Fiona Alvero (I think a lot of people can relate to this.)
- His Higher Ways by Karess Rubrico (Jesus is Lord over the call centers!)
- Passion for passion by Ganns Dean (so colorful!)
- Lordship? BIG WORD! by Jek Valle (See a picture of Lord!)
UPDATE: More Great Blogs!
- The Only B Student by Nate Punzalan (Must read for every student!)
- Lordship is… by Paolo Punzalan (Father and son blogging together? Get out of town!)
- i love You by Joy Buena (Travel and Food blogger writes about something every single person deals with.)
- the pride and the sea by Sofia Paderes (Amazing writer! Howling winds, tempestuous seas, and mangled feet! I found myself cringing at her descriptions of pain and lifted up along with her faith.)
- Better than Paella and FC Barcelona! My Personal Lordship Story by Perci Paras (Do you like Spanish food and football? Check this out!)
- He Broke Me by Neslie Buena
- A Love Problem by Emmanuelle Gomez (This is one of my favorites. Best quotable quote!)
- Win or Lose (It’s the school we choose!) by Elle Cabiling (Lord of All or lord of the student council?)
- Is it Him or Me? by Cath Deen (It’s on her husband’s site, so that confused me in the beginning! Hahaha!)
- The Ultimate Trophy by Yrose Lacerna (The Artistic Take on Lordship)
- Absolute Surrender by the Venerable Carlos Antonio (Carlos blogs about ancient history: when he got saved!)
WHATEVER YOU DO, DON’T MISS…
THIS BLOG by Pastor Ferdie Cabiling! Writing about this experience!
AND! CHECK OUT OUR LORDSHIP INFOGRAPHIC! CLICK THE PIC FOR THE SITE!